Tour model with outer cover of urethane. A golf ball made with the patented balancing technology.
Suitable for golfers who have a medium to high swing speed. This golf ball has almost the same characteristics as the Xperon IV around the green. The Xperon III gives maximum length from the T-box and at the same time offers great control with its spin properties around the green, with a soft feel.
- applied thermosetting urethane resin for a strong protective layer
- soft feel, excellent durability and propulsion
- maximum distance while maintaining excellent spinning capacity
The soft core of the ND-BR ensures an extraordinary ball flight with a softer feel and speed control
Inomer inner jacket
- the Surlyn® ionomer material from DuPont ™ improves the distance when using the driver
- offers an optimal spinning speed for drivers and irons
Dimensions 42.75 mm.
Weight 45.5 gr.
Compression 80 ± 5
Type length / distance
Spin control high