Tour model with outer cover of urethane. A golf ball made with the patented balancing technology.
Suitable for golfers who have a medium to high swing speed and want a low spin with the driver for maximum length, a controlled golf ball and high spin speed around the green with extremely good length control and a soft feel.
- applied thermosetting urethane resin for a robust protective layer
- soft feel, excellent durability and propulsion
- maximum distance while maintaining - excellent spinning capacity
The soft core of the ND-BR provides exceptional ball delivery with a softer feel and speed control
- the high elasticity inner jacket contributes to straight and precise stroke with the driver
- applying a highly elastic HPF layer minimizes energy loss of the core and results in longer distances
Inomer inner jacket
- applying high resilience and low compression (HRLC) resin improves the distance with the driver
- offers an optimal spinning speed for drivers and irons
Dimensions 42.80 mm.
Weight 45.5 gr.
Compression 82 ± 5
Type length / distance
Spin control high