Tour model with outer cover of urethane. A golf ball made with the patented balancing technology.
Suitable for golfers who have a medium to high swing speed and want a low spin with the driver for maximum length, a controlled golf ball and high spin speed around the green with extremely good length control and a soft feel.
At Xperon Golf we want to introduce players around the world with all the possible benefits, and that means not just playing a regular golf ball, but one that is completely balanced.
Xperon Golf produces premium golf balls that are balanced, aligned and marked at their center of gravity in the development process.
By balancing our golf balls with the help of elementary fluid dynamics, we determine the true "balance point" and mark that point with a line. Many professional players already do this themselves to get that extra benefit.
With the innovative and patented “Dual Balance Technology”, Xperon has taken the development of golf balls to a higher level, including a robot that indicates the center of gravity of the ball for accurate positioning of the ball.
- applied thermosetting urethane resin for a robust protective layer
- soft feel, excellent durability and propulsion
- maximum distance while maintaining - excellent spinning capacity
The soft core of the ND-BR provides exceptional ball delivery with a softer feel and speed control
- the high elasticity inner jacket contributes to straight and precise stroke with the driver
- applying a highly elastic HPF layer minimizes energy loss of the core and results in longer distances
Inomer inner jacket
- applying high resilience and low compression (HRLC) resin improves the distance with the driver
- offers an optimal spinning speed for drivers and irons
Dimensions 42.80 mm.
Weight 45.5 gr.
Compression 82 ± 5
Type length / distance
Spin control high